App Search

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is such an app in the Shopify App store that will allow me to set restrictions on certain products being ordered together.

For example I have items in-stock and then items available for pre-order. I do not want my customers to be able to order a pre-order item with an item that is in stock.

Also if this is not available any solutions to have this customized for my store?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 18 42

Hey, Kathy!

Ramón from Shopify here. I'd be happy to dig into this for you.

I see that you're looking to set order restrictions for your store so that customers don't have pre-order and in-stock products in the same order.

Currently there are various options in our app store that you could use to implement order restriction features. I found a few that stood out in terms of characteristics and feature options:

These apps would offer a free trial period so you can test them out before paying a monthly subscription fee.

In case this order restriction feature would be something that you need on an ongoing basis and not just for a single product or single pre-order campaign, I can also recommend working with one of our Experts. By working with an Expert who's knowledgeable about programming within Shopify, you can also look into developing order restrictions as a permanent feature for your business without the need of a recurring app subscription and to save you money in the long run.

For your pre-orders, what type of products do you have available and what's the timeline on their launch? I can also suggest looking into marketing campaigns to set up further announcements and advertising for these pre-orders.

Let me know if this helps!

Ramón | Social Care @ Shopify
 - ¿Te resultó útil mi respuesta? Dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber. 
 - ¿Resolvimos tu pregunta? Dale a Aceptar como solución. 
 - Para saber más visita el Centro de ayuda de Shopify o nuestro Blog de Shopify 

0 Likes