App Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there 

I've been trying to add apps to my Shopify store (in particular product reviews) but whenever it takes me to the Shopify store no apps are shown and the same screen is displayed every time. I've tried to clear my browser cache already but it didn't help. So it would be very appreciated if someone could help 

Capture.PNG

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hey, @FrankD!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble adding apps to your store. Can you download Google Chrome and see if that fixes the issue that you are experiencing? If you are still having this issue while using Google chrome can you send me the version of Google Chrome that you are using? Would you mind also sending me a video of how the admin is behaving on your end when adding apps with Google Chrome so I can take a look? You can use a third-party application like Screencast-O-Matic to do this. Once I can see this happening with Google Chrome, I can look at possible causes and help you resolve it.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes