App To Sync Multiple Sites - Products and Collections

Stricklinb
Tourist
4 0 0

We need an app that will allow us to sync products and collections across multiple websites. We have a master site that contains all products and collections and need to be able to pick and choose which products / collections are pushed out to the child sites. Any suggestions on apps or solutions that can handle this?

Replies 7 (7)

Lorraine_Woolf1
Excursionist
18 0 27

It's been so difficult to find a sync app that can do specific collections only.

I found one, SyncLogic, but the catch is I needed a different collection from each store synced to eachother, so for example:

Store 1:
Collection A: Export to Store 2
Collection B: Import from Store 2

Store 2:
Collection B: Export to Store 1
Collection A: Import from Store 1

..and SyncLogic cannot do that 😞 

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Our app was built to link up product information and link multiple stores. You can:

• Automate parent site products to child sites through use of our group system where you can define what products you push to other sites.
  • Orders and tracking data can be transferred between sites if you processing all from one.

For collections you would just set up automatic ones and transfer tags between parent and child sites.

If you would like to discuss further or view a demo just get in touch. tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19

Hey @Stricklinb @Lorraine_Woolf1

We've built custom solutions that do exactly this.  We can set it up so that selected collections can be imported/exported from specific sites. Happy to offer you a free trial to evaluate. Please email me at anto@opstack.co

thanks

Anto

Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co
Richard33
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Anto,

Thanks for getting in touch.

First, a quick reminder about what we were trying to achieve:

I needed a different collection from each store synced to eachother, so for example:

Store 1:

Store 2:

The reason why this is a problem for apps, is because it can create a loop-cycle where 1 product is synced back and forth between the two stores:

For example:
Store 1:
This collection contains a product called 'Widget 1'

Store 2:
  This collection contains a product called 'Widget 1'  

So, any solution that does this, needs to have enough logic to detect these kinds of conflicts.

In the end, I managed to workaround this issue while still using the SyncLogic app. So our total cost per month is $USD 40. I wonder if your solution would have been the same price? 

If you manage to develop a 'sync' app that can solve this problem, I would encourage you to create an App in the Shopify store.
productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi 

We connect multiple stores for a user and distribute products across systems by creating the collections within our system. So you can create as many custom flows across different sets of products without any conflicts.

Regards

Tom

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19

Hey @Richard33 

Thank you for your great insights! We agree, the "infinite loop" issue is a tough one to solve - we have solutions running as private apps and are working on getting this launched on the app store.

We are thinking of $10 subscription per shop for product sync. We are adding order sync as well (so one could unify all order management in a single master shop). Happy to receive guidance at anto@opstack.co

thanks
Anto

Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co
Stricklinb
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you Tom I will be in touch.