Does an app exist for scheduling third-party reservations?

paulhutton
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi

I'm creating a store where visitors will be able buy experiences (the product) with third-party vendors. I'm looking for an app that will allow visitors to purchase their experience and at the same time select their preferred time / date, with the option for the third-party vendors to update their availability in the back end.

Since the experiences will vary, it would be preferable to be able to customised fields according to the specific product.

Does such an app exist?

Thanks

Paul

Replies 5 (5)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @paulhutton 

In order to have 3rd party companies/vendors edit their listings, you would need an app such as Multi Vendor Marketplace. This is going to allow your sellers to add unlimited products onto your store. From there, this app developer also created a scheduling/booking app that integrates with Multi-Vendor marketplace, here. This will give your customers the functionality to create booking dates and things of that nature.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

paulhutton
Visitor
3 0 0
Thanks Dirk, I’ll check it out.

sepehr
Visitor
1 0 0

Does the proposed app actually solve your problem? it does not seem to support time availability as you wanted

paulhutton
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi @Sepher, I haven’t been able to check it yet. Thanks for following up
Sharad_Kabra
Shopify Partner
58 1 7

Hello @paulhutton and @Dirk 

We can help you out with this with our app Shipturtle too which is listed on the Shopify app store.

Seller listing products and adding some custom fields for date time should be possible.

Feel free to reach out at sharad@shipturtle.com