Is there a Shopify app for creating B2B portals?

hangel88
Tourist
4 0 1

We currently sell directly to consumers, but our product also makes sense for B2B. Curious if anyone has a portal app that a business could create an account on, and then create a "case" for each new customer with the ability to upload a file.

Ideally, every time a case is created a new order in Shopify would then be created.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Replies 6 (6)

romanszh
5 0 0

...exactly looking for the same! Anyone?

Thanks!

Pandaflow
Excursionist
50 0 6

If you are using help desk tool Jira or any CRM like salesforce/Hubspot you could use the existing system to manage your b2b customers and trigger an order in Shopify using an automation tool like ours.

Let me know if this is something that would work for you 

Please reach out to hello@pandaflow.io if you are interested.

Thanks

hangel88
Tourist
4 0 1

@Pandaflow I would need the portal to be on the front end though. Do you have an example of what this would look like?

Thanks!

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Guys

Our platform already supports sharing of product data with other users so they can then sync them to their stores. We are adding a new function to allow purchase of these products so it will be a B2B portal that can sync to ecommerce stores like Shopify. We could automate to send the orders directly to Shopify account if needed as we have all the integrations setup. The only thing we don't do is capture payments but if you are posting to Shopify you can then trigger the draft order to get emailed to buyer through which they can then pay.

If anyone is keen to discuss further just send me an email to tom@channelup.io 

Regards

Tom

hangel88
Tourist
4 0 1

This might be a solution. 

Can each business have its own login? And everytime that upload a new "case" an order in Shopify gets created?

BSSCommerce1
Visitor
3 0 0

https://apps.shopify.com/b2b-solution-custom-pricing?utm_source=community&utm_medium=shopify&utm_cam... -> Check our all in one solution, it will solve your problems seamlessly