Solved

App for Individual Gift-Wrapping & Card Upsells

ML2391
Tourist
11 0 8

I am looking for an app to add to my website that would allow for different gift-wrapping options at check-out (i.e. christmas wrap vs birthday) that a person can select for individual items. 

Also would like greeting cards to be added as an upsell at checkout as well. Any recommendations?

Accepted Solution (1)

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @ML2391!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! You have a few different options when it comes to offering a gift wrap option to your customers. You can use an app to offer different product options, like gift wrap, that would allow you to customize your product page. You could use an app specifically made to offer gift wrap options on the cart or product pages. Or you could manually add a gift wrap option by adjusting some coding within your theme. 

If you're interested in an app that would allow you offer different product options on the product page, then you could look into using the following apps:

If you'd like to use an app that is specifically made to offer a gift wrap option on the cart or product page, then you can check out the following apps:

If you're looking to manually add a gift wrap option by adjusting some of your theme coding, then you can follow this guide

When it comes to offering products as an upsell, there are apps that can help you achieve that type of functionality. I would specifically recommend checking out the apps; Candy Rack, Cart Convert-Upsell Cross-sell, and Upsell Cross-Sell Smart Tool

You can use the 'Support' section on the app page of the Shopify App Store to get in touch with the app developers if you have any questions about the apps above. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @ML2391!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! You have a few different options when it comes to offering a gift wrap option to your customers. You can use an app to offer different product options, like gift wrap, that would allow you to customize your product page. You could use an app specifically made to offer gift wrap options on the cart or product pages. Or you could manually add a gift wrap option by adjusting some coding within your theme. 

If you're interested in an app that would allow you offer different product options on the product page, then you could look into using the following apps:

If you'd like to use an app that is specifically made to offer a gift wrap option on the cart or product page, then you can check out the following apps:

If you're looking to manually add a gift wrap option by adjusting some of your theme coding, then you can follow this guide

When it comes to offering products as an upsell, there are apps that can help you achieve that type of functionality. I would specifically recommend checking out the apps; Candy Rack, Cart Convert-Upsell Cross-sell, and Upsell Cross-Sell Smart Tool

You can use the 'Support' section on the app page of the Shopify App Store to get in touch with the app developers if you have any questions about the apps above. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
245 2 11

Hi 

If you need an upsell app to suggest products, you can try Upsell Cross-Sell Smart Tool app.
It can upsell or cross-sell multiple products. Upsell popups will show after customers click Add-to-cart button and cross-sell bundles will show on product pages.

banned

PostcardsApp
Shopify Partner
41 0 13

Hi @ML2391 ! 

We can help with "Also would like greeting cards to be added as an upsell at checkout as well. Any recommendations?" 

We just released an app that does exactly this :  https://apps.shopify.com/voucherapp

You can charge them to add a greeting card to their order at checkout.  I'm happy to help you get this setup and tailor it to what you need.  We just launched this app so its good timing. 

How it works : You add our app and a button shows below their cart where user can browse greeting cards and customize them for $1.99 then when they purchase, we send you the PDF and you print it and include it in their order.  The greeting card also has a little QR code so the receiver can scan it and get the full digital experience as well.

Let me know if you are interested and we can hop on a call to get you setup to try it. 

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @ML2391,

I recommend featuring gift-wrapping options and greeting cards (upsell products) right on the product page, rather than waiting until the checkout stage.

This approach seizes the customer's attention during the crucial browsing and decision-making phase, potentially boosting the average order value (AOV) by enticing them to add more items to their cart 🙌.

If you're open to this idea, you can easily implement it with the Easify Product Options app (Free plan available). Here's a quick guide on how to set it up 🤗:

• Begin by installing the app and setting up a new option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1695897093636.png

• Add an option for selecting gift-wrapping choices, using Image Swatches/ Dropdown, or another suitable display style from the app:

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1695897341197.png

• Add a checkbox for the greeting cards upsell. Customize it with extra price, image, and choose whether to pre-select it.

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1695897476478.png

• Once your options are created, simply choose the relevant product(s) where you want these options to appear, and your settings are complete.

EasifyAppsZoe_3-1695897618440.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support