App for Scheduling Deliveries. Floral shop

Highlighted
Explorer
84 1 18

Hi all,

I am running a floral e-commerce shop and one of the points to choose shopify was the possibility to add apps to could bring to my customers solutions in order to schedule their orders and manage it in a most effective way.

For the moment we are working after several weeks with Zapiet: In-store pickup and local delivery. It is not a cheap app, the basic plan it cost 30 dollars/month and I am having lots of problems. I would like to know if you have any alternative recommendations of an app that could bring the follow:

> schedule orders
> manage delivery days and preparation timming for different products
> have the possibility to have on-line products with no delivery options & physical ones
> export deliveries into a google calendar
> bring the possibility to pick up in our physical place
> it communicates with shopify orders. Now with Zapiet when I change the status of an order in shopify it does not appear in the app and the same if I do it in the app. It does not offers neither the possibility to send e-mails to our customers every time there is a change in the status order so is mandatory to work with both (shopify and zapiet) so we do double work every time and bring us a lot of mistakes.

I am also considering the possibility to invest in a custom app for us developed by a shopify expert but I would like to know your opinions as I do not have that much experience in the Shopify world.

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
443 48 98

Hey, @noemi2 

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, Local Delivery by AtomYard might be a better solution. They offer the ability to setup delivery times, blackout dates, delivery offset (the minimum amount of time between ordering and delivery) among other features. The app currently comes in at $13.99/month. They also have an app demo that you can check out here. All you have to do is add the product to the cart and you will be taken to the cart page where you can see their app in action.

While I don't believe they offer the ability to offer local pickup options, this is actually a native feature that you can turn on in your Shopify Shipping Settings:

20-07-f1dpc-bvvq6

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like