App for Uploading Images

Highlighted
Excursionist
59 0 5

Hi, I am looking for an app that allows for customers to just upload a photo of themselves. Are there any apps that can do this just for photos?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Hi, @novice.

Tira here, from Shopify.

This is a good question. Is there a particular reason that you're looking for customers to upload a photo of themselves? If you could let me know, I would be happy to dig into our App Store for you. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
59 0 5

@Tira wrote:

Hi, @novice.

Tira here, from Shopify.

This is a good question. Is there a particular reason that you're looking for customers to upload a photo of themselves? If you could let me know, I would be happy to dig into our App Store for you. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Thanks. I am a physician offering medical services/products. As part of my consultations, I need my patients to complete a medical form. This medical form will need a section for them to upload photo/id of themselves for verification.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 1 9
Hm, interesting. I'm curious as to what apps provide this functionality.

Also would be a nice little project to create a custom app for.
Just trying to help out.

We are web app developers, SEO ethousiasts, and do all kinds of other cool internet things.
Check us out at https://public-apps.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 2 6

W3 Trends offers an app that allows you to create a custom form on products:

Custom Product Options

This app allows Text input, radio buttons, check boxes, image picker, file uploader, and drop-down list field types.

You can see an example of the app in action at the following site:

Example Store

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Thank you for getting back to me and the community of what you're looking to do, @novice.

That's a great suggestion, @MeganD_94! Here are some other options:

- Advanced Product Options - You can add options to your product page with different fields from this app.

- Uploadery - Customers can upload image and other types of files (for example, PDF) to your store. 

- Form Builder with File Upload - This app allows you to build a customized form with the ability to upload files that will send an email to you for each response.

For a list of similar apps, you can find them in our App Store, here: Product Option Apps. If you have any questions about these apps, you can contact the third-party developer directly by using the information located underneath the "Support" section of the app's page. 

Let me know if that helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @novice 

There are a lot of apps that meet your requirements. Here is a list of 10+ Best Shopify Customer photos Apps. These apps allow your customers to upload their photos of themselves. These 10+ Best Shopify Customer photos Apps from hundreds of the Customer photos reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from Avada Commerce Ranking which is using Avada Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi @novice 

A app that is dedicated to simply upload an image can be Personalized Image Uploader

This app allows customers to:

1. upload a photo of themselves

2. zoom and crop if they need to have their face up close

3. rotate the images 

4. Add a simple text if need to for special notes

Of course there are plenty of other apps out there. Try them out and see which one you like the best :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

Hi @novice ,

Image upload on the storefront is easy, but what about storing it on a server then accessing it later? The possibilities are limitless with Achieve Custom Apps. You could view it on the backend. Display it in the My Account section along with an Approved status that you can set in the Apps section. Contact us we'd love to build something for the medical community. 

Best,

Sam - Owner

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes