App for customizable product with 1000s of variations

Highlighted
1 0 0

My product is a health supplement that customized through a quiz. The user's answers to the quiz determine what ingredients, and at what dose, go into their mix. I have a flowchart that outlines all possible outcomes and answers. There can be 1000s of variations of the product, depending on the answers to the quiz. Is there an app that can assign values to answers and calculate a mix like that?

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3328 248 582

Hi @thornally,

Nick here from Shopify. 

There are a few different product customization apps which could be worth your while investigating to see if they fit what you're looking for. Let's take a look at some of the most popular ones from the Shopify App Store below:

I'm not 100% sure if any of the apps can do exactly what you need as all of the apps have different features but do have the primary function of being able to customize products. Should it be the case where you can't find the right app, it might be work looking for a Shopify Expert to have something made specifically for you. You can see the Shopify Expert directory here

Hope this helps and at least points you in the right direction to what you need. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes