App for multiple discount options within one coupon code?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hey,

We're looking for an app that will allow us to use multiple discount values with a single coupon code for a designated customer. The problem with Shopify's default discount functionality is that multiple options (i.e., multiple discounts) are not allowed within a single discount code.

For example:

We want to give customer ABC a 10% discount on one collection, a 25% discount on another collection, and a special 50% discount on a single product. We want to create a single unique discount coupon code just for this customer for all of these discounts. When the customer applies this code to their cart, they receive the promised discounts.

We're not interested in apps like Customer Pricing, which we've found to be too expensive and unwieldy/disruptive to our theme. We're looking for a simpler, discount/coupon code solution that does not create metafields, variants, etc. -- just expand the core discount functionality to allow for more than a single percentage discount.

Thanks for any input.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Matt,

To my knowledge, it's rather impossible. Apps can't control how the discount code is evaluated on the checkout page.

Maybe what you need is the Wholesale channel? Then you would be able to specify discounts per collection for selected customers.

Best regards,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

If you don't want to use code, you can try Discount Master. This app show discount price on your pages. You can discount by percentage or fixed amount. However, all customers see discount offers. It cannot apply different discounts to different customers.

0 Likes