App for offering multi products in boxes?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

I want to offer readily packed boxes with multiple products in it. For my understanding there are in general two ways of achieving this:

a) Every box is created as one product in shopify (the single products which are placed in the box are not listed as shopify products)

b) Every single product is created as a shopify product. After this I can define boxes which are kind of bundles of these single shopify products -> advantage of this: The Product Descriptions of the boxes are automatically created and cumulated with all single products. 

I would prefer b) but I am not aware of any app which would achieve this. Does anyone understood my problem and know something?

Thank you and best,

moritz

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 63 129

Hey, @mojoe2342 

I'd recommend checking out the app called Tier by Ling Commerce. They have a free plan available that allows you to build a single bundle. From there, their plans start at $15/month if you plan on selling more than one bundle.

The great thing about this app is it still treats the products in the bundle as individuals. And it will deduct the inventory of each product in that inventory. So let's say you sell toothpaste, toothbrush, and floss separately and want to make it a bundle. If someone buys the bundle, it's going to reduce the quantity you have set up in Shopify for each individual product still. You can see how their app looks in action from a bundle product page here and also the individual product page bundle prompt here

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes