App for offline batches

pertiga
2 0 0

We offer an online app for shopify, it works remotely so that it does not load or slow down the web. The application allows you to configure personalized carts and generates a link that you can send by mail, whatsapp, telegram or the system you prefer. When the person clicks on the link, the payment page of your shopify will open with all the products you have chosen already incorporated, with their complete data (if you wish), a discount coupon (it is optional), in short, everything prepared so that the client only has to press the payment button.
Very useful for whatsapp groups, Christmas baskets, batches of products, send special batches via email to VIP customers, monthly packs, or to send people who do not handle well in your store, they just have to pay.
The price includes the configuration of the app so that it remains functional and with customization of logos.
I leave captures:

1607425046066.png

In the search engine, we select the products from our store that we want to add to the batch, we select quantity and they are added to the right.
We fill in the client's data and as you can see, you can leave a message in the link itself. when generating the link it would look like this:

1607425174837.png

It takes us to the checkout cart of our store, obviously above the logo of our store appears, etc. I have removed it for obvious reasons.
Any questions you can ask me here or privately

0 Likes