App for quick checkout and add to cart

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi,

can you recommend me free apps for a button of quick checkout, add to cart while putting my mouse in the item and a small logo on the side for going to the cart\checkout.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
295 18 60

Hi, @Itay_S!

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I’d love to help recommend an app for your store that can speed up the checkout process.

One free app that offers this is Fast Checkout in One Click. Skip Cart Add to Cart Button and Instant Buy are two other options that have free plans and offer the same functionality. All of these apps help speed up the checkout process by removing the cart page, and directing customers directly to the checkout instead.

Can you tell me a bit more about the logo that you want to appear on the side of your cart/checkout? If you have a screenshot or an example of how you would like this to look, post it in the thread and I’ll be happy to help.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
Explorer
109 3 4

Hi, Itay_S,

This is Song Fei from Giraffly which develops apps for Shopify store owners. And glad to found you're looking for an app for quick checkout.

The quick checkout experience is important for conversation rate. Our app is : Sticky Add to Cart + Animation

The "Add to Cart" button can set to skip the cart and go directly to the checkout page. Reduce cart abandonment rate and make your customers complete their purchase right away.

And this app has a lot more function. You can see more instuction here:Sticky Add to Cart + Animation. You'll love it.

0 Likes