App for scanning items in, and scanning out on order

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi There, 

I would like an app that can use our scanner to scan in inventory to our Shopify store, so we have a real time accurate view of what is in the building, and then can scan the products out of the building, so we know we are packing the correct items. 

Does anyone know if this app exists? 

Kind regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
115 0 11

Hey Tim,

Great question! I was able to find this app that lets you scan in inventory. Before committing though, I highly recommend contacting the app developers to see if this solution is robust enough to meet your needs. You can reach them at support@getstocksavvy.com

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Matt, 

Apologies for the delay, but thanks so much for your speedy response. I will definitely give these guys a try! 

Kind regards,

Tim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hi Tim -

EasyScan does exactly what you're looking for. It can increment or decrement inventory by scanning a SKU or barcode, you can check inventory (and confirm you have the expected quantity of items), or scan out items and automatically create an order from them.

It's also the cheapest app that does this, to my knowledge. Here's the link: https://apps.shopify.com/easyscan-inventory-and-order

Adam

0 Likes