App for size guide AND availability by size - does one exist?

2 0 0

Hi I am looking for a size guide app that also show stock availability by size. eg size 8 2 left etc. 

Please let me know if one exists.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
140 14 25

Hi, @Squirrl!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

Adding a size chart to your product pages is a great idea. Not only does it make it easier for customers to select a size, but it also can reduce the number of returns and exchanges you receive due to the customer receiving a product that doesn't quite fit. There are actually a few size guide apps available in our Shopify App Store. A few popular ones I recommend checking out include: 

All three of these apps allow you to easily add a size chart to your product pages and they also have great reviews. While these apps are designed to be used without having to add any custom code, you can always reach out to the developers directly if you require any assistance; contact information can be found under the Support section of their app pages.

As for showing stock availability, this is something that would best be implemented with some custom code. Which theme are you using? I did manage to find this tutorial, but it does seem specific to the Pipeline theme. However, if you’re comfortable with coding, this tutorial may give you a good idea as to how this can be done. If you aren’t too comfortable with custom code, then I recommend reaching out to a Shopify Expert, who can easily add this feature for you.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi Julie thank you so much for your help. I’ll check out all the links you have set.

kind regards

Lynda
0 Likes