App/method to do sales/discounts quickly

20 0 0

Hello, I was wondering is there was an app that remembers sale prices and normal prices so you can switch between sale and normal prices in 2 seconds. Or is there a method to do this?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

I didn't see one in the app store but I'd be more than happy to build one for you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
107 0 3

Hey Nathan,

I'm afraid there is no fast solution in order to change the price in 2 seconds using Shopify. But we have our own app, which is very popular in Sales section of Apps Store.

It's called Bulk Discounts & Sales Scheduler and allows you to set up discounts for products in a few clicks with a bulk discounts tool and switch between prices.

Schedule sales for holidays, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, any sales.

Add special Sale labels to products with discounts and make them more perceivable.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes

Hey Nathan,

Recently, we released a new discount app that applies discounts for thousands of products in a few seconds. Now it possible to switch between sale and normal prices in 5 seconds :)

Apply discounts for thousands of products in a few seconds: https://apps.shopify.com/instant-bulk-discount-sales
0 Likes
Tourist
10 1 2

ahia.png

I know the thread is old but I recently developed an app for this purpose: "Ahia! - Easy Price Changer".

You can find it here: https://apps.shopify.com/ahia-easy-price-changer

You can do a lot of things with it:

• percentage changes, specific amount changes (example: raise prices $3 for all products) or set a specific amount (example: set specific products prices to $9.99);
  • change prices for all products, one or more collections, one or more vendors, specific products, products within a specific price range, products with one or more specific tags;
  • way to set the "old price" as compare at price, so your customers can see that there's a discount;
  • way to round prices automatically to the nearest $.99;
  • way to restore old prices after a while (perfect for black friday stuff);

A lot of new features are being developed and will be released soon.

0 Likes