App that exports more product details

StellaL
4 0 0

I am looking to see if there is an app that will export all of my products along with the supplier product link.  I am trying to export reviews from aliexpress to my store. This has become very time-consuming. I tried many apps. Some want you to do export to csv then import. Simple but time-consuming when doing over 100 products.  Aliexpress seems to be the one that I will be going with since it does not require you to download any files Just have to have the supplier product link and the name of your product. Very simple, but time-consuming having to click on each product and enter in the info. 

So I am on the hunt for a way to export the product name along with the supplier product link. This way I can just copy and paste without having to go back and forth on different tabs. Is there a way to export the suppler product page link along with my product name?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
PublicApps
Shopify Partner
75 3 20

Hi, what exactly is the 'supplier product link'? Where are these links stored? Regards

Just trying to help out.
- If my reply was helpful, please Like it or mark it as Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Need store customizations? Then consider Hiring us.
0 Likes
StellaL
4 0 0

This is from Dropified. Not sure if the actual shopify store holds the same info hidden somewhere in the code. I need to export both the product name and the supplier product link into a spreadsheet.  I have about 150 products that I need to get the reviews for and it would be so much easier if I can get this info into a spreadsheet so that I can just copy and paste quickly. links.JPG

0 Likes
Sara_85
30 0 0

Hi @StellaL ,

If you are interested in something new I suggest you take a look on new app Reviify.

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

I guarantee you will be delighted.

Reviify is an all-in-one app for Ecommerce Review Management.

COPMPLETE ALL JUST A CLICK.  FREE VERSION IS AVAILABLE.

Reviify is the fastest way to get your shop up and running with minimal frustration. Simply sign up, add your details, and let the app handle your review management.

Install the app and choose your package. You can easily import reviews, set up notifications and popups for future reviews, and import everything you need from Aliexpress easily.

Regards,

Sara

0 Likes