App that has order automatically sent to a specific supplier based on customer location

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

My dropshipping company uses two suppliers that make the same product. My customers who are located in the USA are getting their products from my USA supplier. My customers that are located anywhere else in the world are getting their product from my Asian supplier. I'm looking for an app that will automate this process and send my orders to my suppliers based on where my customer needs it shipped. I do this so that my USA customers won't have to wait so long for their packages.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
129 7 30

You should be able to do that with our new automation app, Mr. Arigato. If you install the app, reach out using our request help feature and I can help you get it going.

Once successful, we'll post an anonymized version to our public library for other merchants to use as a starting point.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hi Chetlee,

The app has a filter option which will filter the orders based on the shipping country. Auto Fulfill can send the orders to the USA suppliers separately and to the Asian suppliers separately by filtering the orders on Shipping country.

Autofulfill will fulfill the orders in both App as well as in Shopify which will save time.

To Know more about Autofulfill please click on the link: https://apps.shopify.com/auto-fulfill

Thanks
0 Likes