App that shows clothing sizes underneath product photo on collection pages

frogsnz
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

I am looking for an App that I can have on my ladies and kidswear website whereby on the collection page, underneath each product, it has the clothes size and the size may be shaded out if out of stock of that size or if you hover on size e.g 8 it may say low stock. 

Thought this app might be helpful as customer would not have to click on product to see if size was out of stock or they may be surprised that we go up to a certain size whereby they didn't know before.

I tried Size Swatch but this app was not compatible with the collection filter app we use, Product Filter and Seach.  The app changed the way our collection page loads using javascript rather than shopify Liquid.  

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Level510
Shopify Expert
1 0 0

This type of customization is probably best served through your theme. Inside the collection template you can loop through all the product variations and do exactly as you described.

0 Likes
frogsnz
Tourist
8 0 2

thank you, i will look into this.

@Level510 wrote:

This type of customization is probably best served through your theme. Inside the collection template you can loop through all the product variations and do exactly as you described.

0 Likes