App to build and customize current product page

Solved
suitmeup
Tourist
9 1 4

Hi. I currently use a fairly unknown theme i bought, which is fine. However there are some things I dislike about the product page that i would like to change.

Is there any app which let's me customize my product page for all my products? Or maybe another solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @suitmeup 

This is PageFly, I would love to provide the solution to your question.

So you are wondering if you can design a product page and apply the design for all products, this can be definitely done when using PageFly.

PageFly is a free landing page builder to help you to create high-converting product pages. And you can create 1 product page and assign it to all products in your store and all products will use the same design.

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder 2021-01-28 11-50-45.png

Or you can add all products of your store on the product page if you want by using the Product List element.

You can use our templates which are available in the template library or you can customize with your own design.

You can try PageFly because there's a Free plan. If you find my answer helpful, just give it a like. Let me know if you need helps.

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
suitmeup
Tourist
9 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

This was exactly what i was looking for. I can't thank you enough!

It's perfect

Thank you, I'm glad that I could help you

If you find my answer helpful, you can give it a like. Let me know if you need any helps

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes