App to choose a different base garment

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Everyone.

We currently have a shopify site selling different garments with different prints.

Instead of putting in a load more T shirt products with the same prints on a different T shirt I was wondering if there was options, or an app.

What I want the user to be able to do is say, click a button if they want a unisex T shirt with the same print on that they have chosen. For example, if they do not want a slim fit T shirt they can opt for a unisex with in the same colour and print.

Is this possible and can someone please offer some advice?

Thanks

R

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @RussellW 

You will want to look for a connected inventory app in order to combine your variants with a total inventory quantity. Connected Inventory by InsCoder Limited is a solid option. The app works best when selling things such as tickets, spaces, unisex clothing or in your case, variants that consume the same base quantity. They offer a 7-day free trial and then starts at $9.99/month.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @RussellW 

I'd be happy to look into any potential solutions for you. However, I'm not quite sure what exact functionality you are looking to have on your product page. Do you have any example websites that function the way you are looking yours to?

It sounds like you want it so the customer can choose the t-shirt style (unisex, V neck, longsleeve, etc.) and then select the print for the shirt? If so, are you using a print on demand service as well?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply to this.

I figured it out and it was a lot more simple than I realised. Just a small change in mindset.

Thanks

Russell

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Awesome! Glad it worked out @RussellW.

0 Likes