App to collect all customer feedback?

4 0 0

I'm looking for an app that collects and organizes customer feedback - reviews, comments on social, support tickets to get a bird's eye view of what customers are saying, without having to log into multiple apps.

Organizing all of this data would be a +.

Does anyone know if there is a tool that exist in this space?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
346 16 50

Hello, @Caravel!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! There are a couple of app suggestions that come to mind when looking for an app that would provide you with omnichannel functionality for your customer service data. I would suggest checking out, Zendesk Support, which is an app that would allow you to manage and respond to all customer service inquiries via phone, email, chat and social media channels. 

Another option you can look into is the app, Kiri. Kiri is a tool that you can use to connect all of your customer service communication into one central hub. A similar app to Kiri would be Gorgias - Support & Live chat, which you can check out here

If neither of these apps look like they would work for your business idea, then you can check out all of the help desk/customer service management apps from our Shopify App Store, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes