App to display Collections on product pages or crosssell

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

We are trying to find out if there is an app that will allow us to show collections on a product page. A Cross selling app would be helpful if it could display collections on the cart/thank you page also. Does anyone know if something like this exists? I've come across many cross/upsell apps, but I can't find any that mention you can set collections on them instead of products.

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1151 232 299

Hello,

Not sure app available for this or not.
But if you are just looking for collection in product,cart or thank-you page why not customize code to achieve  it ? 
A developer can easily customize this for you with feature in theme settings so you can select which collection and how many product of a collection have to display in each page ?

May be I'm wrong but just shared what I thought about it.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
154 17 26

If your not able to find an app that can do what your wanting, you could reach out to a Shopify Expert:

https://experts.shopify.com/

They'd be able to either create a custom app for you or edit your theme to add a collection to the templates.

W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes