App to fullfill orders and scan barcode tracking numbers

gafell
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to how to full-fill orders faster.

At the moment this is our process:

1. printing the orders on paper

2. packing orders

3. waiting for shipping carrier to pick up orders (SF express)

4. Scanning the tracking number bar codes with the shopify app, selecting the carrier and then sending the notification to customers.

I would like to speed this up with an app where we can pick and pack the orders and directly scan the tracking numbers, then once the order is picked up when can email the customers the tracking numbers. 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

I use Amazon FBA to auto fulfill Shopify orders, this is a low-cost solution. I've also worked with clients that use Deliverr.com and ShipBob. And of course there's Shopify Fulfillment Network as another option.

Here's my process: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

I recommend automating that now with a 3rd party service, in most cases it's a positive ROI investment and frees up time to focus on growing and scaling your business.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
msk
Excursionist
28 5 3

hello,

why not you can use shopify plugins for different shipping companies like DHL etc.

when one tracking number will be generated then automatically it will assign on that specific order.

or maybe i did not understand your question.

can you please explain little bit more.

Thanks

0 Likes