App to generate auto tax and inventory report

Remoov_Main
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find an app that will auto generate weekly reports that we can use to file our sales tax and also for the added inventory items. I was looking at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=email+reports&st_source= but cannot figure out which one works for this particular purpose.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
Pandaflow
Excursionist
42 0 4

Our app is going through the approval process right now and should be out next week. 

You can schedule a report to be generated in Google Sheets with Sales info, Tax, and inventory data every week.

Do you file your taxes via QuickBooks or any other accounting system? 

Basically, it works like a flow where you can ask it to schedule a report every week to GoogleSheet  Add to Quickbooks if you use it. 

If you want to see how it works, feel free to send me an email at hello@pandaflow.io

Shopify_QuickBooks.png

0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Excursionist
117 0 10

Hi @Remoov_Main,

I am John from Report Pundit a reporting and analytics app.

With Report Pundit it is possible to generate weekly report to file taxes. Many Shopify merchants use Report Pundit to file taxes and to create accounting reports on order detail, taxes, sales tax, PayPal reconciliation, Shopify Payouts, refunds, and many more. 

Report Pundit has more than 80 Pre-created reports, we can also create custom reports as well.

Sample screenshot for your reference.

image (42).png

Kindly Install Report Pundit and contact us by our live support or email at support@reportpundit.com we will help you in creating reports.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes