App to get a dropship supplier

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there, 

I am searching for a solution where I AM getting a dropshipping supplier.I had some requests, to do dropshipping (some other store wanna have our products).

The client should get a feed or something, to implement our products. If someone is ordering from their site, I should get informed to prepare the package.

Can anyone suggest me some apps, which could fit my needs?

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
654 35 105

Hi, @hemp_admin!

Tira here, from Shopify Support!

I would be happy to help you out here. It sounds like you're looking to become a wholesale supplier for stores who would like to order products at wholesale, and would like a way to import those products into the client's store, as well as get a notification of when they order?

Can you let me know if that is correct? I can then provide you with some suggestions!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Tira, thank you for your response. Yes, that is absolutely true.. I wanna deliver dropship-shops (does this word exist?)

I already got some requests if we do dropshipping, but I didn't found a plugin for that. 

What I want:

- Dont wanna care about stock, it should automatically update my stock counts. 

- Wanna have packaging slips with the right shop name (the one who requested)

- Maybe an API for developers or another shop system API (Woocommerce, you name it,...)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
654 35 105

Thank you for the additional details about what you're trying to do here. 

Here are some of my recommendations on how you can achieve this goal:

- Become an Oberlo supplier: Oberlo is our in-house app that helps merchants with adding drop-shipped products to their stores. The suppliers on there would ship out items on behalf of the merchant, to the customers. You may fill out our form to be considered as an Oberlo supplier here. To learn more about Oberlo, you can check out our getting started help doc here: Getting Started with Oberlo.

- If you're looking to have the ability to integrate your products into your customer's stores, then I recommend hiring a Shopify Expert to create an app for you that would import products from your store to the customer's store. Shopify Experts are built up of Shopify Partners who are skilled at developing custom coding for your store! 

- The other option would be to look at offering wholesale, where the store would manually go to your store and make a purchase. You can view our wholesale guide here. If you go to the "Allow other retailers to dropship" your products, there are some tips on how to make it work with online retailers! 

Let me know if that helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes