App to get a notification when the size is available again

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

Hi everybody! 

Thanks in advance for your help,
We run an outlet and for this reason most of the time we have only 1 or 2 sizes available for the same item.
We would like to add an app that will let our customers be notified when their size will be available again,

Do you have any suggestion for the correct and best app to use?

Thank you so much,
David 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
780 78 136

Hey, @Davide_Bentura!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

This is definitely a great feature to add into your store I think because personally, I would always set up a notification in stores for when my size is back in stock and 90% of the time when I get the email, I will buy the item when it comes back. There are a few apps for this in the app store that you can check out.

The first one is Back in Stock: Customer Alerts, this app allows customers to sign up for a Back in Stock alert by email or SMS Text Message. When you restock products the waiting customers are alerted instantly to bring them back to your store and complete the purchase. It is simple to setup and runs automatically. It has a 14 day free trial and also a free plan available for future use. 

Another great app is the Now Back in Stock app. It has a 14 day free trial and the plans start from $5 a month. This app allows you to send email, SMS and Push notification to inform your customers when their chosen items are back in stock. It can be customised to match the look and feel of your store so it doesn't look like an add-on which is a lovely touch and helps reinforce your brand so definitely check this one out too. 

If you didn't want to use an app, we do have an advanced tutorial on how to add a back in stock form to your store here. This is an advanced tutorial and it is not supported by Shopify. You would need knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Liquid to complete this. You could also consider hiring a Shopify expert if you aren't comfortable following the steps in the turotial and they will be able to implement it for you.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all, we are always happy to help! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
253 11 20

Hi @Davide_Bentura 

I'd recommend you use this app: Alert Me! Restock Alerts app. Alert Me! Restock Alerts app by Dibble Development provides users with notification of automated restock for their customers. You can stop losing the purchasing customers as your products are out of stock. The app allows your customers to sign up to get email notification when you can restock some certain products. After a product restocks, the app can email your customers signing up for the restock notifications for the product. In addition, your customers can sign up for the restock notifications for some of the particular variants and your customers can only see the form of restock notification on your products’ page. Moreover, the app allows you to analyze to show which products that are not available your customers can sign up for the restocking notification. From May 2017, users do not need to log into the app and get data analyzed because they can get weekly, monthly, and daily email updates on what kind of products your customers are signing up for their notifications.

Highlight features

• Provide customers with automatic restock notification
  • Enable customers to sign up to get restock products
  • Analyze data to show which out of stock products are in demand
  • Automatically send emails restocking information to shoppers
  • Receive email updates of restock products daily, weekly and monthly

You can get the app and other back in stock apps via this article: Best Shopify Back in Stock Apps Free + Premium 2020

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes