App to make subtotals

Danielexx85
Explorer
97 0 14

hi,

there an app that can make subtotals to a cart based on the vendor where the product come from? see my screenshot below

Screenshot 2020-12-16 at 09.48.22.png

 basically the 3 products you see in the pic comes from separate vendors, with separate shipping policies. I need something that makes subtotals to the cart and groups the delivery by vendors.

thanks

www.caglio.co.uk
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1324 118 343

I don't think there's an app that could do that because the code in your slide cart will be unique to your theme.

If you can't find an and would like a custom coded solution feel free to reach out to my team at speedboostr.com/contact. We do theme customizations like this, also make apps and custom features if a more powerful solution is needed.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes