Is there a Shopify app for t-shirt personalization with a fee?

southernbeautee
Visitor
2 0 0

I need an app that allows the user to add personalization to their t shirt for a $5 fee.  Anything out there like this?

Replies 7 (7)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @southernbeautee 

This is PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 90000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question.

You can use Zepto - Product Personalizer app. You can check their example store

In its settings, you can choose the price for the extra options. 

Especially, PageFly integrates with Zepto, you can not only build a beautiful, high-converting store with PageFly but also use these apps to customize your products.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

PageFly.

Lassania
Visitor
1 0 0

What if I try to build you something that could offer that solution?

How much would you be willing to pay for a monthly subscription?

michael-helium
Shopify Expert
361 5 178

There are many apps that offer this solution. Search the Shopify app store and shop for the best one for your needs. : )🙂

Note: some apps automatically inject theme code when you install the app. It's always best practice to duplicate your theme prior to app installation, especially for new, less established apps.

Michael, COO @ Helium
- Customer Fields ✪✪✪✪✪ (346 reviews)
- Meteor Mega Menu ✪✪✪✪✪ (265 reviews)

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

@southernbeautee,

You can use the Inkybay - Product Customizer app to add personalization to the t-shirt with an additional fee as you want. You can define your personalization fee based on a number of print locations (like Front, Back, Sleeves). The app will automatically calculate and display the total cost (including personalization) while customers designing their products.

Inkybay ‑ Product CustomizerInkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants

kaoi937
Visitor
1 0 0

yes there are so many ways to do this task like if you have no idea about it you can take guide from this app guidance website specially about shopify they will guide you in details.

northbentee
Visitor
1 0 0

There are so many ways to do this. You could take a guide from a tech app guidance website, or you can get more detailed information on Shopify by following their instructions in greater detail!

neethu
7 0 0

Hi,

vue.ai offers personalization engine for retailers grow revenue multi-fold with the power of A.I. that constantly learns and re-learns customer behavior as it relates to their business needs. please click the link for more details- https://vue.ai/solutions/personalization-engine/

banned