App to show best sellers in home (Venture theme)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

is it possible to add the best sellers products on the homepage?
Even with the help of applications, if necessary.

I use the Venture theme, and at the moment I can only add collections on the home, but I would like to add individual products.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
151 34 38

Hi @mela2019,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

The simplest way to do this would be to create a Best Selling collection. You can then display this collection on your homepage. You can manually select which products you would like to display in this collection by reviewing your analytics to see your top-sellers.

There are a couple of third-party apps available to use for this purpose as well. Besto: Best Sellers and Trending Now Recommendations will automatically generate these collections for the top-selling products by country.

Once these collections have been generated you can then add them to your Venture theme in the Theme Editor.

How have you found the design process so far? If you're interested, this course may be a great option for you. It reviews the fundamental design features that optimize your store for conversions.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi @mela2019,

If you are still interested, our app upsellbox.com can showcase a selection of best sellers in a carousel on home page.

UpsellBox is now waiting for review and approval in the App Store but we are happy to send you a direct install link if you would like to try it. The app can be installed anytime now.

The carousel on main page can for example be flexibly customized to combine 7-day, 1-month, 6-month best sellers etc.

All the best,

T.

Tomas | Founder @ Algopine

- Personalized product recommendations: upsellbox.com

0 Likes