App to synchronise inventory between Facebook, Shopify and Ebay

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 9

I sell vintage product on Ebay and Shopify. I use ChannelGrabber to synchronise inventory - to take down an item from one channel when it sells on the other one. I would like to sell on Facebook but would need an app which takes down items from Facebook when they sell elsewhere. I cannot do this manually as it involves about 200 products a day. Any ideas for an app?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 8

This thread took my interest. Can you please contact me on r_dobariya50@yahoo.com ?

Matter fact, I am building generic app will sync inventory from Shopify to Ebay, Amazon, Walmart etc..  It will reduce inventory on other marketplace when new order is placed or any inventory update happened. 

You allow me, I can add Facebook for you and you can use your app for free as beta tester...

Let me know...

Thanks,

Rakesh

Integration Agents
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 8

We have a few clients that are using our Airtable sync to accomplish the same objective. Airtable becomes the master inventory tracker and is updated of non-Shopify sales via Zapier. We then sync the new inventory amounts to Shopify. Happy to show you how it works in action. Also, check out our guide on how to manage and track Shopify inventory .

0 Likes