App to watch customer's actions in real time?

Tourist
5 0 2

Hello all!

I'm looking for an app that will allow us to watch customer interactions in real time as they browse our site and add items to their carts.

Most other platforms have an app that accomplishes this but I can't seem to find one on shopify so I thought I would ask if anyone else knows if this exists.

Ex: On the old yahoo store platform, they had live insights that would show a customers landing page, watch the customer browse and then show what was added to the cart and let you know the customer had started checkout.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes
Explorer
296 0 24

You'll have to something like Google Analytics or Clicky..

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

I've never heard of clicky.  Thanks for the info.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

I have heard about Lucky Orange. You can give that a try to see if it fits your needs

https://apps.shopify.com/lucky-orange

0 Likes

Ryan,

Check www.fullstory.com or www.hotjar.com apps for watching what your customers are doing. I had the experience with both of them. Hotjar is more price / quality better than FullStory. But the FullStory can give you additional insights of behavior. Just try both of them.

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. TOP 15 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
Excursionist
33 0 20

Hey Ryan,

I personally use the combination of 2 apps to see how users behave on my website.

• Hotjar - Great for heatmaps 
  • Inspectlet - Great for watching individual user sessions (this is how we find out where users struggle & how to improve our site experience) 

Both of them are free to use - definitely give them a try and let us know what you think!

5x your website conversion today → apps.shopify.com/aiva-labs
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
21 0 0

Another good app for this is Journey View - User Session Recorder. You can see recordings of exactly what people are doing on your site, as soon as it happens. It also tracks other metrics like top exit pages, how many customers convert, how many pages people visit, etc. 

0 Likes