App

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi !

I am new to Shopify and i am trying to find an app which will allow me to offer personalized leggings so customers can choose a different colors like glitter and hologram and also to have an option to add text  . I'v tried to use Inkybay app but it seems to complicated .

Any  other suggestions ?

Thanks in advance !

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
324 44 56

Hey there, @Damecode!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with the InkyBay app. Have you tried reaching out to the app developers for support? I'd be happy to recommend some alternative options you may be interested in trying out for your custom product needs.

The Product Options and Customizer app is a popular one. After offering a 14-day free trial, the app beings charging monthly starting at $9.99/month USD. You can check out their demo here.

Another popular option is Custom Product Options by W3. This app offers a 7-day free trial, and charges $8.99/month USD on the Classic plan. You can test out the demo here as well.

There are other similar apps you can browse through in our App Store, to find what one best suits your business needs. Many of them will have trial periods so you can play around with them before committing to the right fit for you. If you find yourself having any difficulty with an app, there will often be support documentation on the app developer's websites or you can reach out to the developers directly using the contact information provided on the app pages. I hope one of these is a potential solution for your product customizing needs!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes