What Shopify app helps with B2B e-gift card management and CRM integration?

CirrusSR22T
4 0 0

We are a gift box company that is focused on offering account-based marketing solutions for all businesses. We currently use a wholesale app that allows our B2B accounts to receive discounts on orders. We are looking for an app or work with a group to design a custom tool that allows us to accomplish the following:

1) We want to offer our B2B accounts the ability to purchase and send e-gift cards to sales prospects, customers, or employees which can be redeemed on our site. How do you offer this on a  wholesale / B2B basis? Can you track who receives it, opens it, cashes it in? Are there other metrics/reports that can be generated for our B2B clients?

2) Can our B2B clients upload or connect to CRM tools to send multiple contacts at a time? How does this work with a wholesale app like Wholesale since they receive discount pricing for $ spend? 

Replies 2 (2)

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @CirrusSR22T, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions.

Using our bulk gift card creation tool you will be able to offer gift cards to your site and limited them to a specific collection.

read about our solution.

Check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

You would need a third party app to track the data and probably also have a separate page for your B2B clients to access and send multiple offers. I would first get a prototype done up so it fits with what you are wanting as there are a couple of different things you can do. In terms of the Wholesale app note there is no API access for third party applications so you would also need to work around that.

We have a B2B solution that integrates with Shopify but as your requirements are quite custom we would have to have a discussion with my team and see what is possible and if there are any potential issues. If you would like to discuss just send me an email to tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom