Apps for Doughnut Shops

Highlighted
4 0 0

I'm looking to create a website to sell my chocolate truffles. I essentially sell one product, a box of 12 truffles. We offer 15 flavors, but the customer needs to be able to fill that box with up to 6 flavors. Could you recommend some apps that might be helpful in being able to create what I'm looking for? I think a doughnut shop would be the closest equivalent to the type of product management I am looking for as a customer would need to be able to fill a box with 12 different doughnuts. This site has created the closest equivalent to what I am looking for: https://www.krispykreme.com/shop/assorted-builder. Is something like this even possible in Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
109 4 13

There is no existing app for this kind of logic. You should need to write a custom app. 

If you are interested we can help you to build a custom app for your store. But we need to know more about the logic.

Thanks,

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hello!

Yes, this is a need in the community, I think, to have a product builder
that allows this type of functionality.

What do you need to know more about? I want the app to function exactly
like this: https://www.krispykreme.com/shop/assorted-builder
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
109 4 13

Ok thank @thetruffleman , I will take a look at it and back to you. Maybe we don't need to create a custom app, just custom page is ok.

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 2 9

Hi @thetruffleman,

I am afraid that there is none of the exisiting app in Shopify coming up to your need. You can look into another solution, such as upsell customers when they choose the target flavour, which is beneficial for both parties. In this case, I wanna suggest the app: Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi @thetruffleman  I am interested in building something like this to get myself familiar with shopify.

What's your website? Just want to get more context.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2190 106 312

If the individual items in the product do not need to be inventory tracked, just use Line Item Properties.

If the individual items in the product do need to be inventory tracked you can do this with a customization similar to a order form customization.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2190 106 312

@thetruffleman storefront is password protected

Goodluck.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@PaulNewton Gah! Still getting used to working with Shopify. Here's the preview link: https://e0mp0317uzdy4sgs-41133965475.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes