Apps for modifying collections -page

Solved
Highlighted
Explorer
62 2 6

I have a client's Shopify store (Debut -theme) which needs modifying to collections -page.

The store has 3 different product categories (and every each has collection pages):

• Electric scooters
  • Spare parts for scooters
  • Accessories   

I want to create one page for all products. I have now created "Our products" -collections page and added all the 3 collections under that.

The challenge: The "Our products" -collection page is a bit too "minimalist". 

My question: I want to create subheadings to "Our products" collection page for every category (Electric scooters, Spare parts, and accessories) products.

How you have managed this challenge and modifying the collection page - Are there some Apps that would be good for that purpose?

Thanks,

KJ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 48 98

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Kjankko 

A page builder app is likely going to be best suited to make customizations and format your collection pages to your liking. There are a variety of options you can check out in our app store. With that said, I've listed a few popular options below to look into:

1. Smarketly Page Builder 

2. LayoutHub 

3. Builder.io 

All three of these apps allow you to create unique collection pages among a variety of other features. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like