Apps for shopify plus

Avishai1
5 0 0

Hey,

I'm trying to understand if an app supports shopify plus or not but I don't see any filter for it.

I know that there are the certified plus apps but I also know of some apps that work on plus but are not certified.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Excursionist
179 14 31

Hello @Avishai1 !

The Shopify Plus Certified App Program is for best-in-class technology solutions chosen for their quality and alignment with Plus merchant needs. Each app is formally reviewed by the Shopify App Review and Quality Assurance Team, to ensure it meets advanced requirements in the areas of performance, security, privacy, and support.

Apps that meet the application requirements are then added to the Shopify Plus Certified App Partner Directory and a dedicated collection within the Shopify App Store. This lets Shopify Plus merchants easily identify which apps are best suited to solving their specific needs.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
Avishai1
5 0 0

Hey,

Thanks but what I'm asking is not about the certified apps (I assumed they were approved by shopify for shopify plus).

I'm asking about the apps in the shopify apps store, i.e. this one:

https://apps.shopify.com/rapid-search

how can I know if its compatible with plus or not?

I don't see a filter for it when searching for apps.

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Excursionist
179 14 31

Hi @Avishai1 ,

Unfortunately, there is no tool that filters apps based on compatibility with Shopify Plus.

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
Avishai1
5 0 0

So how do I know if an app is compatible or not?

This is very strange, I must say

0 Likes