Apps that allow product selection like Hello Fresh?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there!

I have been looking for one or several apps that would allow me to have a similar product selection process to the one you find at Hello Fresh (https://www.hellofresh.de/plans).

For those who don't know Hello Fresh: They offer you meal boxes with the exact amount of ingredients you need to cook several dishes. In the first step, they allow you to choose the number of dishes and the number of people you want to buy for. The price is then set. In a second step, they then allow you to select the dishes according to the number of dishes you selected in step one.

I looked at all kinds of apps and especially at bundling apps, but I haven't found a solution yet. Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes

BerlinBerlin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
77 2 3

Hi

The issue you have is bundles are preset whereas what you are after is a dynamic selection which Shopify I don't believe supports. If you wanted to use Shopify for such a setup you would probably need to have each number of dishes set up as a product and then the variants are different bundled combinations of dishes. Probably not the checkout flow you are after.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for your reply. That would indeed not work for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Have you looked at the bundle builders in shopify appstore?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

Hello there @BerlinBerlin 

This is an interesting use case of a survey/quiz.

I would suggest trying to replicate this on a Jebbit Product Match Quiz.

The software could offer you a solution, to almost everything without custom work except for potentially the dynamically updated prices on the bottom right.

If you'd want to use the software to get to closer to this you would need to more than likely pay for their Enterprise plan.

With that, probably get close with a few screens a visitor would have to go through instead of a static page like this. They make it really easy and have great support to ask questions.

Hopefully helpful!

Growth @ Jebbit
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @RobertBotto 

thanks! That's a good idea. However I would not be able to display the price right at the beginning since it depends on the choices. But I'll keep the solution in mind in case I don't find a better suited solution.

Take care!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @BerlinBerlin 

A product bundle building app is going to have the features to accomplish what you see in the Hello Fresh example that you shared. Below are two very popular options in the Shopify app store. I recommend taking advantage of their free trials to see which one is best suited for your needs.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

Are you interested in building this yourself or just need it for your store? I have a solution that is suited for restaurants. If you are interested let me know. I'd be happy to give you more information about this. 

LWeller

Shopify Partner

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @BerlinBerlin 

We've developed a custom membership & subscription solution here at KWP! that I think would be helpful to you. 

More than happy to forward on some further information, if this is something you would like to explore. 

Cheers, 

Georgia 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Lweller,

I m just in need for my store...

Hi @eightechbyKWP,

if you think your solution is relevant to my problem, please do forward me some information.

Thanks!

0 Likes