Apps with a Poll

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low can't see to find an app that does what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for an app that can put a Form/Poll at checkout that would say something like "How would you rate your experience" or "What products would you like to see". Additonally, if I could also put the poll on the front it would be sweet aswell!

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Zigpoll (https://apps.shopify.com/zigpoll) should help you out. It lets you embed any type of poll you might want on any page you might want. Customers can fill them out and see the results populated in real time. I've used it to gather a lot of feedback and email addresses for my collection of storefronts.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 28 167

Hi, @Kevin_Chen1!

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for posting this question, and welcome to the Community! 

Adding a poll to your checkout process is a great way to collect valuable feedback from your customers, so I'm glad to hear that you're looking to include this on your site. 

@Jason_Zigelbaum made a great app suggestion, but there are quite a few other apps that offer similar functionality, so I wanted to jump in and share some of those additional options so that you can find the app that suits your needs the best. Some apps that I recommend checking out to get this poll set up are: 

These apps are mostly intended to fit in with the workflow on the checkout page, but I know that you also mentioned that you were interested in an app to be added to the 'front' of your site as well. Can you tell me a bit more about where you would ideally like this poll placed? That way I can source some other suitable recommendations for you. 

In the meantime though, I did want to mention that all of the apps listed above are third party integrations that are built by developers who are external to Shopify. With this in mind, if you have any questions about using the apps, or how the billing for each app works, please make sure to reach out to the app's developers directly by following these steps. The developers fully support their own integrations, so they're the best people to direct any questions or concerns to. 

Please keep me posted on your ideas for the other polls on your site. Equally, if there is anything else I can help out with, just reply directly to me here and I'll be glad to lend a hand. 

Have a great day! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes