Are there apps that can add reviews on the Cart page?

derylw
4 0 4

I'm looking for an app that allows me to display product reviews on the product and collection pages and also customer account page, where a customer could see all the product reviews they have posted. Does this functionality exist for any of the product review apps currently available?

Replies 3 (3)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @derylw !

After you've installed the Product Reviews app, you can add review forms to your product pages, and review score badges to your product and collection pages.

This coding work for sectioned theme. To figure out whether your theme supports sections, go to the theme's Edit code page. If there are files in the Sections directory, you are using a sectioned theme.

Add Reviews Forms to your Product Page.

From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.

Find the theme you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit code.

In the Sections directory, open product-template.liquid.

Find the area in the code where you want your reviews to appear. Usually, this is below the product description. To find your product description in the file, search for the {{ product.description }} Liquid tag.

Below the code that contains the {{ product.description }} Liquid tag, paste the following snippet:

<div id="shopify-product-reviews" data-id="{{product.id}}">{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}</div>

Click Save

Add Review Score Badges to your collection Page

From your Shopify admin go to Online Store > Themes.

Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit code.

In the Snippets directory, open product-grid-item.liquid file.

In some themes, this file has a different name. If you cannot find product-grid-item.liquid, then look for one of the following:

product-card-grid.liquid

product-card.liquid

product-card-item.liquid

product-block.liquid

product-item.liquid

Find the area in the code where you want your review score badges to appear. Usually, this is somewhere below the product title. To find your product title in the file, search for the {{ product.title }} Liquid tag.

On a new line below the code that contains the {{ product.title }} Liquid tag, paste the following snippet:

<span class="shopify-product-reviews-badge" data-id="{{ product.id }}"></span>

Click Save.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @derylw, Yes you can do this with the help of the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can email at support@aitrillion.com. They will help you doing the setup for you. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7397 1421 1414

@derylw Rvyiu - Product Reviews app is exactly the app that you want. This app allows appear reviews on product page, star rating on collection page, you can use featured review feature of this app to display all reviews of your store on the cart page. You can get it from here: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now