Are you using Shopify marketing automation? or an application?

ChristaG
1 0 0

We normally use Omnisend for our marketing automation but we noticed that Shopify now has a marketing automation feature but it seems that it only show the option for campaigns.  We are looking to implement a work flow of the customer journey- would you recommend staying with Omnisend?  Or does Shopify have a solution?

0 Likes
rackrobins
1 0 0

Hey Christa,

I didn't used the Shopify marketing automation . But I just tested a new Shopify app on push marketing automation which is an autonomous tool and decides when to send the right message to the right user and that looks very interesting. here you can find it:

https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

0 Likes
AllFetchDevs
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi Christa, 

If you want improve the work flow of the customer journey, you can try to connect your Instagram gallery to you Shopify store. We believe it will help you a lot, especially increase a conversion rate.

Here is the app for you: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

AllFetch team

0 Likes
aaravsharma
7 0 0

I'm  Using WIGZO for my website as a marketing automation tool as I found that's a value-for-money product. they offering me whats app message feature, the magic link that's a unique one no one offering this top-class feature. I'm fully satisfied with this marketing automation platform. i suggest you guys try at least once they also offering a free demo.

0 Likes