How can I find an app to preview different frame colors and mats for my art?

lisapineau
Visitor
3 0 0

I'm looking for an app that will add a frame to my art work, and preview the frame color from the drop down.

I have a custom framer that I'm working with so ideally the frame would be an image I have. And then the art print would populate into the frame. I also want to have several different colors, and with or without a mat. So one of the images would have a frame and then the variants would change the image based on size, frame color, and mat/no mat.

I hope that makes sense. I'm not very good at explaining this.

Just like this....

https://maxwangerprintshop.com/collections/all/products/tulum?variant=10665731585

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @lisapineau 

From what I know, you should look for product options app that helps you preview the variant changes, you can consider using teeinblue app - this one is kinda new in the market but it's trending in POD community.

This demo store will help you better imagine how it works in action.

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers from PageFly

theconfettibar
Visitor
2 0 0

@lisapineau I recently just started using the new Frame It Easy app which can do just about everything you listed, I believe. 🙂 Not sure if you're still looking or not, but wanted to share!

lisapineau
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks so much. This looks great!

SmartApp
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello,

"We have developed an application that could partially solve the problem as it is designed for creating art products. Through it, you have the ability to offer 6 different types of products and to display them all by uploading just one image. The only issue is that we haven't yet worked on offering mats or without mats within the paper frames, but we will consider that in the future. Within the framed paper product, you have the option to choose available frame colors and select between narrower and wider options."

This is little demo video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGtqKW3jxZU

Best regards!