Attributing sales to an individual

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,  

We run a Shopify store for booster clubs and the like to put fundraiser sales online.  Occasionally one of the clubs will request that we give them a list of which of their members sold the most products/raised the most money.  So far, we have been using the Product Customizer app to require customers to enter the name of the person who sold them on a given product.  We have to go through the invoices one by one by hand to collate the data; it takes a while, but it works.  In the past, such requests have been infrequent, but lately we've had a huge increase in people requesting this data, so we're looking for a more efficient method that doesn't take much time to collate.  Does anyone know of an app that would work better for giving order attribution to a club member and automate the process of calculating results?  

Thank you,

Larry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

Hey Larry

Have you tried exporting your orders through csv and collating the data that way? If that is too time consuming you could process your orders via API and generate a custom report or even create csv files and email them direct to each club daily/weekly. Would have to get a look at how the order data is stored with salesperson. It just depends on how far you want to go to automate the process.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Product Customizer information does not show up in sales reports or when I export the invoices, so I don't have a way to export that data. It just shows up in the invoice, as shown below.  Even in instances where there is a charge involved (such as adding a custom name and number to a jersey), those sale amounts don't show up in sales reports. I haven't seen any way to access the data other than individual invoices and we don't know anything about coding.  The standard Shopify plan doesn't allow us to create custom reports and, at the moment, it doesn't make financial sense to pay an additional $200+/month for Advanced Shopify to make custom reports just for this purpose.  I was just hoping there would be an app designed for this.

example3.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

Hey Larry

We could do a report through our system to get you started and then if you want to automate further processes down the track we can do them at that stage. I agree there is no point on spending additional money on what you don't need. I mainly would need to check how the data is getting stored against your orders to see if we can get what you need for report. If you want to discuss further just shoot me a message and we can test it out through a private app you set up in your account so we can view order data and then advise options.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
38 1 3

Hi @SportsAccs ,

I am really happy to write that our app Konigle is designed to solve this problem of yours.

Konigle provides you an easy way to quickly create a report attributing sales to affiliates/salespeople in your case members. It actually generates deep reports telling not just how much each member sells, but top sellers too. Also, you could set targets and track those against members  too.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

I think we will be a good fit for your requirement. We will be more than happy to give you a demo of our app.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from attributing sales to individual and automatically generating collated reports, our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.Take Care..

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 5

Hi Larry,

Kritesh here from Better Reports team.

Absolutely! This report is possible using tags or order attributes with Better Reports .

All you'd have to do is put a filter on the employee name and you'd get all the orders sold by that person along with the relevant financials. We can also have a summary report showing total orders and total sales for each salesperson.

Further, these reports can be also be scheduled report and you can get those sent to your email automatically at a regular cadence.

What do you think? 

Disclaimer - I work for Better Reports .

0 Likes