Australia post label creator

4 0 0

Hi guy's

Is there an app that will create the order in Australia post my business? what i mean is when we fulfill an order on shopify can we have iot so shopify logs into mypost business and creates the postal order.

www.designaglo.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
242 8 26

Hi, Shane.

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help!

I've found a few apps from our Apps store that look to have this feature you're looking for!

• Australia Post Shipping - This app mentions that it fully integrates with Australia Post and can even pull your special contract rates if you have them as well. It comes with a free 7-day trial so you can test it out, and after that it's just $10USD/m. You can view full details on their app page.
  • Fastway Australia Post Prices - This app doesn't look to be able to sync your orders to your Australia Post account where you could then print out the label such as the other app, but this one does mention that it pulls the shipping rates from your Australia Post account to display on your storefront. Take a look into this one, and see if it's helpful to your situation at all.

Otherwise, you can look into hiring a Shopify Expert to build you a custom solution.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
4 0 0

Thx Freddy il'l take a look ;)

www.designaglo.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

Ok tried the Australia Post app and it doesn't seem to do amything?

www.designaglo.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
97 0 12

Hi Shane,

It looks like the Australia Post app just pulls and calculates rates from Australia Post. I don't see anything that integrates directly with Austlira Post, but check out StarShipIt, which can sell you the postage and looks like a more complete solution. Perhaps that will be helpful. I am not the app developer, and I haven't tried this app.

https://apps.shopify.com/starshipit

Todd

Todd - ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify - https://shopclerk.net
0 Likes
49 0 0

Hello @Shane_Major ,

You can check out the Australia Post Rates & Labels app. The app helps you integrate your Shopify store with the Australia Post account.

You can display real time Australia Post rates at checkout, generate and print Australia Post labels in bulk and also handle Australia Post tracking.

0 Likes