Auto Fulfillment Apps that Work With Any Supplier for Dropshipping

Mcaulkins
1 0 0

So after searching around, I can't seem to get a clear answer on this,  Is there an app out there that will help with importing and auto fulfilling orders from any supplier I chose or does it not work that way?  I'm looking at multiple suppliers/manufactures from the US/UK/Italy that will dropship different things I need in my store and not sure how to pull it all together and automate the fulfillment end. 

Thanks  

-Matt

0 Likes
Alicia_D_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
90 0 19

Hi, Matt!

Alicia here, from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out.

Happy to provide a bit of guidance here for you! When it comes to integrating with drop shippers, generally there would be 1 integration per fulfillment service, if those services themselves are not connected. There would also need to be an existing integration for those drop shipping services to then tie into your Shopify account, to ensure that each supplier is receiving all of the information correctly. The best option might be for you to contact each of the suppliers that you want to work with and inquire about any existing integrations that they may already have. Then you could speak to a developer to have any existing integrations customized to work with your Shopify account - or to discuss how those integrations can be built for you. You can also check out the Shopify App Store to double check if any integrations do already exist for your suppliers. As there is no 'catch all' integration for all drop shipping, working with your suppliers and a developer will be the best route! You could touch base with a developer through Shopify Experts.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions at all - I would be happy to help. 

All the best,

Alicia D. | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Freddy3
5 0 0

Hi Matt,

Did you have a chance to check Auto Fulfill app?

We have launched this app to automatically fulfill orders that are shipped to your Fedex or UPS account by any dropshipper. The dropshipper has to add the add the order number to the reference field an Auto Fulfill takes care of fulfilling the order.

We are also launching the google sheets based fulfillment for multiple vendors. You will be able to share the sheet with the vendors who can update the tracking numbers. Auto Fulfill will only list unfulfilled orders of the apporipriate product to the vendor. 

Kindly email us to autofulfill@storeautomate.com so we give you early acess to this feature.

Thanks,

Freddy

Autofulfill automates Order Notifications, Tracking, and Fulfillment. Simplifies Seller-Supplier communication.
0 Likes
Freddy3
5 0 0

Hi Matt,

We launched the new feature to Auto Fulfill that will automate order fulfillment for multiple vendors. You just have to setup a Autofulfill sheet and share the public link to your supplier/vendor. 

Kindly visit Auto Fulfill to see how it works.

Please feel free to email me at autofulfill@estoreautomate.com

Thanks,

Freddy

Autofulfill automates Order Notifications, Tracking, and Fulfillment. Simplifies Seller-Supplier communication.
0 Likes
GhostApps1
20 0 0

Hi,

Simple PO https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po our first app could help you, which was inspired by this (and other) forum posts.

Simple PO allows you to create suppliers for your products and then you can generate a purchase order from an Order, Product or Supplier.

If you're a dropshipper you can quickly email your vendor an order with 3 clicks once you're set up or if you hold your own stock you can order more of one or more products your vendor makes, again all off the addresses and items are filled out for you.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

GhostApps

0 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I realize I'm a little late to the party but we recently launched a brand new app called EZ Fulfill.  The app was built to automate your fulfillments, update tracking numbers and send notifications to your customers once the order is fulfilled.  We have automation built into the app, so you can automate your process using FTP, SFTP or Dropbox.  We support CSV files at this time.  As long as your supplier can export data to a CSV file you can use our app.

I hope this is helpful to the community and if anyone has questions just let us know!

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes