Highlighted
1 0 0

Is this available?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi Brennan,

Just wondering if this app (auto print from shopify) is available.  I would be running it primarily on a Windows Desktop.   Would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, just wondering if it’s possible to set up this automatic email depending on location? 

in our Shopify we have a different locations, so can we get an automatic email to be sent to an email address depending on the location? For example one location could be online store and the other shop store- so if an item sells from the online store location we would like an email to be sent to an email for that location.

Hope that makes sense 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I was looking for the same capability. It sounds so simple. Just auto-print my f’n new orders!  But nothing was out there.

Some people recommended Zapier and google cloud printing. That’s ridiculously expensive for just print my orders.

After a really long search I finally found the perfect solution. https://www.automatic-email-manager.com/

It’s a small app that runs on a Windows machine. I got all my Shopify orders printing perfectly through my gmail account. The tech support is really fast and responsive.

Can’t say enough good things about this software. And, I can’t believe it’s so hard to find. Hope this helps other e-commerce store owners who want this simple yet important feature.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is this app available? 

0 Likes