Auto fulfillment of orders

Celinelondon
2 0 0

Hi

My shop has the Oberlo app but when I click on auto fulfillment via Oberlo, it tries to connect me to a previous shop I had which is now closed and won't connect to AliExpress.

What is the best way around this?

Thank you

Celine

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1227 109 297

It sounds like a stale authorization cookie or setting with Oberlo. I would contact them.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Celinelondon
2 0 0
Sorry I am confused I thought I had reached out to Oberlo customer service.
How do I contact them?
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1227 109 297

I would either go to Apps > Oberlo in your Shopify admin or google "oberlo customer service".

Either place should take you to their contact info.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes