Auto-generate one-time Discount Code after Customer Purchase

Cycar_Parts_and
2 0 1

Good day Shopify team.

Would like to know if there's an app that can cater for this scenario:

a) in one order, customer purchase a total of $100 ($20 worth of products in Collection A + $80 from Collection B)

b) in the Order Confirmation email, customer gets a one-time Discount Code worth $80 (same amount as Collection B) - to be used during next purchase

Basically, its "Buy X amount of Collection B, get Discount Code worth $X for your next purchase (storewide)"
If X is $35, customer will get $35 discount code, if X = $73.50, gets $73.50 discount code, and so on.
Other collection in the same order will not be entitled to the discount code.

Is there an App that I can subscribe for this?

Else, would appreciate if you could point me to a developer that can do the above.

Thank you.

SpurIT1
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Greetings!

Really nice idea you have! Have you tried our 8Upsell - Buy X Get Y app?

You'll be able to run different promotions such as:

• BOGO (Buy One Get One Free)
  • Buy 3 Get 1 50% Off
  • Buy 4 of Something Get One Free
  • Spend $50, Get One Free
  • ... it's only a few examples and the list is limited only by your needs and imagination

Also we'll be to happy to provide any customization you need for your webstore.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
Cycar_Parts_and
2 0 1

Hi SpurIT,

Thank you for the reply.
Can your 8Upsell app do those exact requirements? especially in getting the Discount Code to be emailed together with the Order Notification.

If so, we'd be interested in using it, but would need some guidance from you.

Thanks.

0 Likes
SpurIT1
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Hey!

In this case I can only suggest our Upsell By Email instead. I think it's the most suitable for you, of course with some limitations.

It cannot be used with Order Notifications and Collections, but Upsell By Email can be configured with the following conditions:

When a customer completes an order, the e-mail is sent to this customer, which offers to buy relevant products based on the content of the customer's order. In contrast to ordinary "thank you" e-mail with gratitude for a purchase, you can additionally suggest products that can be of customer's interest.

Moreover, you can send such e-mails not immediately, it can be done within the time period indicated by you (in several days, weeks, months, etc.), so as a result a potential customer will return to your web store again. You can adjust you promo campaign in such a way, that the customer who has made an order will get several various e-mails with upsells (relevant products) via different periods of time (for instance, via a week, via 2 weeks or a month). You also have a possibility to adjust the sending of offers with different upsells and the customer can get unique proposals from you each time. As a result, you'll stay in touch with your customers every time without any additional efforts, as all offers with upsells are sent automatically!

The admin of the web store can indicate what products will be offered to a customer in the emails. Design of these emails can be adjusted for any theme with the help of an excellent insightful editor with the online preview feature. You can adjust any element of emails by yourself (background, link colors, link sizes, text colors, text sizes, button colors and etc.) without any knowledge of CSS.

And as I have mentioned, we can customize it according to your requirements.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
HaDinh
8 0 0

Do Up-Sell while customer is shopping is a good way to increase conversion rate as well. if you search Up-Sell on Shopìy AppStore you'll see a lot :)

0 Likes
Humberto_Pérez
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! There was an app called receiptfull that did just that, then it evolved to Conversio and I haven't used since -cause they pumped up the price too much-, but I'm almost sure it does just that: https://apps.shopify.com/conversio

0 Likes
adam_cvikota
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

Hello,

you can try this app for this: Auto Discount: Welcome Voucher

You can set lot of options in app configuration, how to generate discount code automatically after customer create an order in your store.

0 Likes