Automated Order Status Emails

jared_Lewis
Excursionist
18 1 2

We currently do this manually but looking for an automated system (similar to what major pizza chains use with their order trackers).  An app that provides order status and automated email/order updates (until the order is fulfilled).

For example looking for an app that does the following:

1. Customer places order.
  2. We manually put the order into a custom order status and the app automatically sends the customer an email with an update about their order.
  3. If the order isn't immediately fulfilled (or within a customizable amount of time), the app AUTOMATICALLY changed the order status after so many days and the customer receives another automated email regarding the delay.
  4. The process repeats (sending out AUTOMATED emails) until the order is fulfilled or canceled.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
jared_Lewis
Excursionist
18 1 2
Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Pandaflow
Excursionist
41 0 4

Hello Jared - 

It looks like there may not be out of the box solution for your exact requirement. However, you can create the workflow you want using any automation apps. 

Basically, you would listen on every order update, and based on the status you will trigger an email; add a delay step with email after x days if nothing happens. 

Any automation software should be able to do it.

I created an example video for you using our platform.

https://youtu.be/V3I7oNvxMrY

If you need help, reach out at hello@pandaflow.io 

0 Likes
jared_Lewis
Excursionist
18 1 2

Thank you for responding. We are reviewing the info you sent and hope to make a decision soon.

0 Likes

Did you try Shopify Flow or Zapier to create a workflow? With these tools, you can create a workflow based on a trigger and select an action after it's triggered

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
jared_Lewis
Excursionist
18 1 2

We hope to start trying some options this weekend.

0 Likes
samc
Excursionist
14 0 9

Hi!

I'm wondering if you ended up with a good automation solution?

If not, we are happy to assist you. We recently released an automation platform called Shypyard: https://apps.shopify.com/shypyard

Any automation condition/steps you can think of, it can be programmed on our platform so you're no longer limited by whatever interface allows to do, such as Shopify flow or other automation apps. 

Let us know if you want to chat more. We're at help@shypyard.io

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 445

Hello @jared_Lewis, I hope you are doing well! to implement this in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion You can use automatic workflow email and triggers to set this up. Also, AiTrillion provides free setup so if you need help with setting up these features feel free to reach us at support@aitrillion.com.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello! 

I’m not 100% sure if this will fit your needs but perhaps it could work. There is an app called Trackr that collects data from 900 couriers globally and which enables users to track their order status right on your store. Besides that, customers can enable receiving notifications about their order status changes. 

Once the service is enabled, email notifications will inform customers about the main order status changes:

• Ordered
  • In Transit
  • Out for Delivery
  • Delivered

Also, once in every 24 hours they will get a notification IF their order intermediary status is updated, such as:

• Prepared for shipment
  • Dispatched from the sorting center

This will keep customers informed about their shipment whereabouts throughout the shipping journey - from it being ordered to it being delivered. 

I hope this will help you a bit in your search!

Helpcenterapp
0 Likes