Automated stock per day

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

I am trying to find an app that allows me to add a c ertain amount of inventory that can be sold on a daily bases.

I sell food and catering and as such I want to be able to make sure that the restaurants are not overwhelmed by order daily.

So for example a restaurant can make 100 portions per day.

That means that Mon-Fri it can produce 100 / day.

I have a calendar app for delivery where people can choose which date and time for delivery

If people order on Tuesday the inventory for that specific day goes down to 0 which means maximum capacity and it shouldn't affect Wed-Fri.

Do you know if there is such an app available today?

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 48 98

Hey there, @Caterking 

Thanks for reaching out. by the sounds of it, you are looking for a setup that preset's your available inventory each day to 100? For example, you make 75 sales on Wednesday (75/100) which leaves you with 25 leftover. However, if customers want to place an order for Friday there will be 100 portions per day.

I'd be happy to look into some potential workarounds to set this up for you. With that said, do you sell multiple products on your online store? And if so, do you want it to be 100 portions of each product available to be sold in a given day or 100 portions total amongst all of your products per day? There is an app called Delivery Date Pro that allows you to limit the number of order delivery for each time slot.

Let me know if this helps! I'd be happy to assist you further.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi,

Thanks for the advice!

I will check out delivery date Pro ( i had the delivery date & time app
already) and see if this fits my needs.

Brb =)

/Sebastian
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, same problem for me. I am working with On time delivery. You have slots and you can decide of maximum orders. But orders are not products. The problem is how you can have a maximum amount delivered per day for each product. So clients can be able on certain date of delivery to choose what is not sold out, but at the same time should have the possibility to buy that product on a later date.

Thanks- we are producing and delivering roses. This is a big problem now, only managed by phone, and being all the time looking at stocks. Not effective.

0 Likes